- California Supreme Court and all lower California Courts
- United States District Court Southern District of California
- United States District Court Northern District of California
Since 2009 Ms. Griffin has assisted our office in handling complex civil litigation cases in state and federal court including, but not limited to personal injury and business disputes. She has extensive experience appearing at hearings, depositions and trials. In addition to her civil practice, Ms. Griffin also handles administrative and criminal cases. Prior to practicing law, Maura Griffin was a full time private investigator for many years assisting other attorneys with their cases. As an attorney, she now applies these investigative skills to our firm’s cases.
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law
- Bachelors of Arts, University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB)